Our Journey to Alyssa

My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back...... Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Our Journey to Alyssa


I have started this blog so that family and friends can follow our Journey to Alyssa. This is an exciting time for us and we anxiously await the referral for our new baby/sister sometime in late September. I hope to keep everyone updated with posts and pictures, especially while we are in China. Thank you for all of your love and support. Emily and I (and Alyssa) couldn't have done it without you!!! I had originally planned to post emails and pictures to a yahoo group. As I thought it through, I decided that this format would be easier to navigate for most family and friends. (THANKS LISA for sharing it with me). As a result, the next "blog entry" will be long (skip it as you wish) as it contains all of my entries to that site. They will be listed in chronological order beginning with the first post entered in January 2005. I hope you enjoy it and learn a little bit more about the process of adopting from China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home