Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas




Home Sweet Home!! This has been such a wonderful holiday season. We are all settled in and adjusting to each other well. Here are some pictures of my cuties over the holidays. My favorite one is of the two of them asleep, arm and arm. I will go back and post the postings from when we were in China so that those who were not on my yahoo group can read them. I will do that just as soon as I have a spare second...ha, ha, ha...like in about 5 years.
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Michele, Em and Alyssa



2 Comments:
At January 6, 2006 at 9:14:00 PM PST ,
Lisa and Tate said...
Welcome back Michelle!! Your girls are so precious!!! I look forward to next Holiday season when I will have my little Tate...
Lisa
At January 9, 2006 at 12:05:00 PM PST ,
Unknown said...
Michele - does it get any better than that? Well - it will when I get my Chloe! Can't wait to see you all in person... Love the PJs pix!! gosh the girls look so sweet and sisterly!
Big Hugs - Missy (TA Today 1/9/06)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home