Step forward my fellow lurkers!!
Hi Everyone,
Well it seems that I have had almost 2,000 hits to this site since April. I know of some of you who frequent this site, but there are many lurkers who I may know, some who may have found this blog via some other forum. I would love to hear from you? Who are you? Where are you from? How did you find our blog? I love blogging and sending updated photos of the girls and I will continue to do so, but I am looking into having a password protected site. As the girls get older, I have more reservations about posting their beautiful faces all over a public forum. So take a minute and post in the comments section or email me privately if you like. Eventually I would like all of you to follow us to our password protected site.....if ever I find one like blogger that is FREE LOL.
Anyone have any ideas???
Michele and the gang
PS. It'sstill raining in our neck of the woods!!! Will it ever stop??? Oh yeah, summer vacation ends on Tuesday for me....so I am quite confident that it will be a warm and sunny day :-)
Well it seems that I have had almost 2,000 hits to this site since April. I know of some of you who frequent this site, but there are many lurkers who I may know, some who may have found this blog via some other forum. I would love to hear from you? Who are you? Where are you from? How did you find our blog? I love blogging and sending updated photos of the girls and I will continue to do so, but I am looking into having a password protected site. As the girls get older, I have more reservations about posting their beautiful faces all over a public forum. So take a minute and post in the comments section or email me privately if you like. Eventually I would like all of you to follow us to our password protected site.....if ever I find one like blogger that is FREE LOL.
Anyone have any ideas???
Michele and the gang
PS. It'sstill raining in our neck of the woods!!! Will it ever stop??? Oh yeah, summer vacation ends on Tuesday for me....so I am quite confident that it will be a warm and sunny day :-)



7 Comments:
At September 3, 2006 at 10:07:00 PM PDT ,
Unknown said...
I think blogger is testing a password option - I too may have to consider that we get over 200 hits per day!! YIKES!!!
And the girls certainly are beautiful!
Missy
At September 4, 2006 at 8:12:00 AM PDT ,
Doug and Terrye said...
Michele,
Thanks for keeping us updated and allowing us to follow your story. We have been home since March 15th with our Grace.
fellow Moonbeam,
Terrye in FL
www.graceelyseshirley.blogspot.com
At September 4, 2006 at 8:42:00 AM PDT ,
Joannah said...
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Your little ones are so precious. What a lucky mommy you are!
At September 4, 2006 at 4:47:00 PM PDT ,
Anonymous said...
Hi Michele,
Love your blog too! I was wondering about the password also and understand what you mean. I have lurked when my mother reminds me to check out the new cutest picture of your girlies!
Gina
At September 6, 2006 at 1:50:00 PM PDT ,
Anonymous said...
I followed your journey to Xiushan via the Xiushan yahoo group site. My second daughter was from there too.
Your girls are precious.
Lurker,
Debra
At September 7, 2006 at 2:21:00 PM PDT ,
Kim said...
Hi Michele,
I am the lucky baby bjorn winner:) Did you ever think of installing site meter, I just did after one of my internet friends got a hit on her site from Malaysia. Its interesting to see how and where visitors are entering from. my blog is journey2ourangel.blogspot.com if you want to check out the site meter link.
Kim
At September 8, 2006 at 11:57:00 AM PDT ,
Anonymous said...
Hi Michele. I am on a grandparents yahoo group with your Mom. My new granddaughter, Emily, will be coming home next Thursday from China. We just can't wait to hold her!
Barb Hines
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home