




For a couple of weeks before Mother's Day, Emily kept asking my Mom if she would help her bake a chocolate cake for Mother's Day. She was so excited. Every day, she asked me if it was Mother's Day yet. She kept telling me how it was her favorite holiday. How cute is that? Well, the Saturday before Mother's Day, my Mom babysat while I attended an Adotption Conference with some friends. The big day had finally arrived. As you can tell, Emily seemed to have fun baking me that special chocolate cake. I think she had fun licking the batter too!!! She asked me on Saturday night if I wanted to celebrate Mother's Day early. How could I resist???!!!! She was so proud to present me with this cake. My heart just melted. She is so sweet and her Nana is pretty special too!!!!Happy Belated Mother's Day!!!!!
(the pictures are out of order, but you get the idea)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home