Alyssa....my eater!!


Have I mentioned that Alyssa is a SCREAMER!! I mean she screams loud, piercing screams all day long. Let's see...she screams when she is happy....she screams when she is upset....she screams when she is bored....she screams....well, you get the picture. In between (when I am holding or feeding her) she is pretty happy LOL. She will be about 30 pounds by her first birthday at the rate we are going!!! I hope that as she begins to acquire some words this screaming will stop...either that or I will invest in some good ear plugs.......



1 Comments:
At January 18, 2006 at 9:15:00 PM PST ,
Unknown said...
Michele - have I ever mentioned my nephew (turning 6 in a few days) who has been screaming since the minute he was born? Happy all the time - but always at the top of his lungs.. well, he is a budding genius! So Screaming can be a GOOD thing! Alyssa and Emily are just so darn cute!!!!
Missy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home