Finally posted the emails from China...enjoy!!
The following posts are the ones that I posted from China. I wasn't sure if I would have access to Blogger so I didn't even try. I just posted emails to my yahoo group. For those who are interested, another family was able to post to the blogger site, but they couldn't view at all in Beijing or Chongqing. I am not sure if they were able to view it from Guangzhou. But, all of the posts and photos (the important part) did go through. If I had to do it again, I probably would post just to blogger since it is easier for people to access and see photos. Who knows.....I may be going back to China sooner than everyone thinks.......stay tuned!!!!
Enjoy the posts and check back as I will be adding photos as time allows!!!
Michele
Enjoy the posts and check back as I will be adding photos as time allows!!!
Michele



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home