Tonight is the night............




Tonight is Emily's 2nd Recital. Last year the class consisted of the teacher chasing around a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds. This year, the girls are a bit older and more focused. Last night was the Dress Rehearsal and it was just adorable. The costumes are beautiful and the routine is just too cute. Emily is in the class with my dear friend Lauren's two precious girls, Leigha and Lilyana. The three of the them are the cutest in the class...hehehehe. (Really, the other children are adorable too lol). At this age, you never quite know what they will do when they actually get on stage. Last year, the little one who cried and cried week after week stole the show, shaking her little tu-tu throughout the show. The child who danced her little heart out each week and we all relied on to actually DO the routine, stood there in a frozen trance.
Emily and Leigha are certainly NOT wall flowers and it showed at the Dress Rehearsal. The two of them danced thier little hearts out while some children quietly stood beside them (Lily LOL) with that "shocked deer in the headlights look." By the looks of those two, no one else was even on the stage!! I LOVE this age. Emily is so outgoing and confident. I hope that she continues to be as she grows up. I really hope to continues to enjoy dance as much as she does now. What a great outlet and a wonderful sport to love. I have to admit, I love the Recitals too. LOL I wish I knew how to upload the video. It is great!!
Enjoy the pictures.
Love,
Michele and the 3 Prima Ballerinas



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home