Our Journey to Alyssa

My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back...... Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nap time at Nana's house!!




Have I mentioned how BLESSED I am that my Mom watches Alyssa for me while I go to work??? She is a life saver, always willing to help and support me as I parent my two sweeties. She has a little crib so that Alyssa can nap. Alyssa isn't always ready to fall fast asleep when my Mom puts her in for her nap. Today she took a nice long nap, but look at what she did to the crib mattress, sheet, and blankets before she settled down for sleepy land!!! I snapped these pictures just as she was waking up which is why she looks pretty dazed!!! She is a character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At October 13, 2006 at 7:25:00 PM PDT , Blogger Unknown said...

    Oh that is too funny! The last pic of Alyssa is tooo funny "You talking to ME?" LOL

    Such a beautiful family !! Thanks for listening earlier... what a coaster!

    Hugs - Missy
    et al

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home