Oh what a week....oh what a week!!!!!!!!!!!!
This week started off with a bang....quite literally. Emily fell into the brick on the fire-place and had her first emergency room visit. A few stitches to her head later and we were on our way home...gifts awaiting from the guilt ridden Nana. We love you Nana....it was destined to happen!!!
Both girls have had colds. Emily has a bit of a cough and a runny nose. The picture below is the sweet dreams of Pediacare Night time relief. Ahhhhhhhhh....wish I could take some!!!!
Alyssa has been coughing for the past couple of days. She had a low grade fever yesterday and hasn't been eating too well. She started with the crying when she coughed so I figured we better head off to the doctor. I didn't think she was *that* sick but since she has a tendency toward wheezing (and croup) I took her in to the pediatrician this evening. We left with 4 prescriptions in hand and a miserable baby. She has bronchitis, the start of croup (by tonight she was starting to bark...we're in for a loooong night!!), and she is "wheezing and crackling" as per her doctor. She is currently sleeping comfortably with cool air misting over her crib. Let's hope she rests for the night. The last time we had croup we were awake and upright for about 3 days........
Let's not have a repeat of last winter please!!! We were sick more often than not. I am going to clorox the place and get some rest before round 2 starts!!



1 Comments:
At December 22, 2006 at 9:51:00 PM PST ,
Unknown said...
I hope your girls are on the mend.. in time for the big days anyway.. love the pics... aren't all the cares of the day wiped away when you watch your little one sleep? Plus they are finally quiet and one can think a little...LOL
Big Hugs - see you soon!
Missy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home