Our Journey to Alyssa

My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back...... Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Beta Blogger

Okay, Blogger is making some changes and so I switched to "Beta" Blogger to post to this site. I thought this switch might offer me more option as far as layout, etc. I am SOO confused. I can access ALL of my posts on the *Beta* Blog with a new layout, yet I can still access the old one (the pink layout) when I type in the http address...... I don't like this at all and I am going to seriously look into getting another site to host this blog. I may go to a website that I pay for, not sure. But for now the posts may appear hit or miss. If you can comment when you get this so I can see *who is out there* I would greatly appreciate it.

SOOOOOOO frustrated, Michele


3 Comments:

  • At November 29, 2006 at 7:41:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Michele, this is annoying me as well. I switched because everything was taking way too long to upload and not even working after several attempts. It definitely works quicker now but it all looks different and I don't like it. I haven't attempted to change the layout because I know it will confuse me. Anyway, I was able to comment on your beta/new layout version. Love your Christmas pics by the way!
    Gina

     
  • At December 1, 2006 at 6:56:00 PM PST , Blogger Kim said...

    I debated switching to beta blogger but decided to stick with regular blogger, its just too confusing for me right now :) Happy beta blogging!

     
  • At December 2, 2006 at 8:58:00 PM PST , Blogger Unknown said...

    I did switch to beta - but also switched to Mozilla Firefox - and NOW I know HAPPY! Some of the problems I had with blogger and beta are solved using Mozilla. Especially the photo probs. ALL Gone!

    Love the holiday photo shoot pics! Can't wait to see the real thing - in the AM I guess!!!
    Missy
    Empress's lady in waiting

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home