Our Journey to Alyssa

My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back...... Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 29, 2006

"Family Day" videos for Gracie and Kaara

I have been thinking about making "Family Day" videos for the girls with all of the wonderful pictures and video that was taken during each of their adoption trips. I recently came across a couple that were online so that I could get some "inspiration." They are so touching and sweet. For those of you who have not yet made the trip, you might find these two video clips just the thing to help "the wait." Enjoy....

Gracie's story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iim6V_THCQ

Kaara's story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAEL-TRG9SA

Now if I could only figure out how to do something similar without paying some to do it for me...........

THE OTHER THING I CAN'T FIGURE OUT IS WHY WHEN I "DRAFT" AN ENTRY FOR THIS BLOG AND DON'T POST IT IMMEDIATELY.....WHY IS THERE SO MUCH "EMPTY SPACE" BEFORE THE TEXT BEGINS WHEN IT GETS PUBLISHED???....I NEED TECHNOLOGY LESSONS.....


1 Comments:

  • At November 11, 2006 at 2:40:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "THE OTHER THING I CAN'T FIGURE OUT IS WHY WHEN I "DRAFT" AN ENTRY FOR THIS BLOG AND DON'T POST IT IMMEDIATELY.....WHY IS THERE SO MUCH "EMPTY SPACE" BEFORE THE TEXT BEGINS WHEN IT GETS PUBLISHED???"

    Hi Michele,

    Try clicking on the "html" tab at the top of your entry and from there, you can go to your last typed entry and hit delete to get rid of the excess space.

    This may also appear as "br" which is html code for "break"... meaning you kept hitting the return key... even if you didn't! LOL! I have had that happen as well. Give it a try and see what happens.

    Glad you liked our video and your girls are gorgeous!! I would love to know which SWI your Alyssa came from, Gracie is a Chongqing baby too!

    Lisa :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home