Surprise!!!!!!!!




My friends ROCK!!! When people hear that I am a single mom to a 4 year old and a 19 month old, they usually respond by widening their eyes and saying, "WOW." I can't say that I am always as patient or my house is a clean as I would like, but most days are fun, although a bit chaotic!! The truth of the matter is that while the brunt of the responsibility and ALL of the decisions may fall on my shoulders alone, I am certainly NOT raising these girls alone. The old saying...."it takes a village..." rings true for me. I have an INCREDIBLE support system consisting most of all of my MOM and many friends who are always there to lend a listening ear. While we are all busy with little children of our own, I know....and I believe THEY know...that we are all only a phone call away should we need anything. Well last weekend, my supporters and my friends (who I prefer to call my family) gave me a SURPRISE birthday party. Some of my most favorite people were there and lots of little children. The kids had fun, the food was GREAT and most of all the company was WONDERFUL. What can I say???? The party and gifts were all wonderful, but I was so appreciative of the thought and consideration that went into this special day. I still can't believe how many people I love and who have come into my life since I started this jourey to my daughters' almost 6 years ago.........wow!!!
Thanks guys, you are the BEST!!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home