Our Journey to Alyssa

My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back...... Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

All dressed up and "can I sit on this chair?"




Last weekend we attended the Christening of a very special girl!!! We had a wonderful time and Alyssa enjoyed the food (of course lol) and she even danced a bit on the dance floor. Just the fact that she wasn't hysterical and overwhelmed in this atmosphere was fantastic for her and I even managed to have a nice time.....even though I was mostly on the run....running after Alyssa that is LOL. Emily LOVED the art table and made sure she went out to the dance floor just as the DJ was handing out the props lol, smart girl. I tried to get a picture for this year's holiday card, but didn't have too much success. The first picture is one possibility, although I will try to get another some other day we are all dressed up.

Alyssa is making progress with respect to her development and play skills every week. In the second picture she is caught trying to "sit" on the play chair from Emily's Hello Kitty doll house. She had my Mom and Aunt laughing over this one and they had to capture it on camera to show me when I came home from work!!! I would say that would be considered expanding her play skills....lol. I cannot believe how far this baby has come in just under a year. I am so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home