My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back......
posted by Michele @ 5:21 PM
At May 21, 2007 at 5:53:00 PM PDT , Unknown said...
VERY Cute - but then I am such a big fan!!It doesn't actually take a lot of extra time to take the daily pix - but then I am only wrangling ONE child so I may be naive! LOL EFP insists but I think I am going to make a little book of all the days of her life... M
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
1 Comments:
At May 21, 2007 at 5:53:00 PM PDT ,
Unknown said...
VERY Cute - but then I am such a big fan!!
It doesn't actually take a lot of extra time to take the daily pix - but then I am only wrangling ONE child so I may be naive! LOL EFP insists but I think I am going to make a little book of all the days of her life...
M
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home