Well the time has come for Alyssa to have her eye surgery. She will go in on Tuesday and have surgery on both eyes to correct her strabismus. It is a pretty routine surgery, but I am still very nervous and apprehensive. I hope that this is the one and only surgery that she will need, although the odds are that she *may* need more. I am also hopeful that her ability to coordinate and focus her eyes together will help her reach some milestones that have been challenging for her. She will be have to be kept quiet for a couple of days......anyone who knows Ali, please say an extra prayer for ME to be able to do this LOL. She is as active as they get and a bit clumbsy so I am hoping that I can keep her quiet. I will post some before and after pictures next week.
Thanks for saying an extra prayer for my sweet angel!!!
4 Comments:
At July 8, 2007 at 2:43:00 PM PDT ,
Vicky said...
Our prayers are with you and Alyssa.. Hope everything goes well. Please update your blog to let us know how she is doing. Be strong Mommy !
All my best !
Vicky Brick
p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY
At July 9, 2007 at 6:05:00 AM PDT ,
Anonymous said...
SENDING TONS OF PRAYERS FOR A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY
Much love, Cyndi and Jackie
www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacquelinerose
At July 9, 2007 at 8:22:00 PM PDT ,
Unknown said...
Happy Birthday Emily! And lots of love your way for your little one's big day tomorrow!! Thinking of you all and wishing you the peace that comes with loving our babies so - and being a great MOM!
I will say some extra for you my friend!!
Love & Hugs Missy & EFP & Greg too!
At July 14, 2007 at 9:13:00 PM PDT ,
Anonymous said...
I am so thankful that Alyssa's surgery went so well. I will pray that it will be deemed a success and no more surgeries for your little Princess.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home