Alyssa "Moves Up"
Since Alyssa goes to a school which also has a Pre-K program, the younger classes have "Moving Up" ceromonies at the end of the school year. Typically the children move up to the next age group...therefore the name "moving up." Alyssa will also get summer services so she won't be changing teachers or classes just yet. I am happy as she has a great relationship with her teacher and the assistants in the class are excellent. She has made so much progress since she started. We are pumping things up a bit with her services starting next week....so much for a summer break. It is all play to her though....so it should be fun!!! I got some great shots of her sitting in circle time "singing" the class favorites, but since her friends are also in the picture, I can't show them here!!! The school wide theme was "Our Favorite Books." Alyssa's class loved the story, "Go away big green monster." It's a cute book!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home