Our Journey to Alyssa

My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back...... Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2007

May 24th

Waiting for Mom to get done...as usual!!!

I love my Sissy!!


Can you teach me a cheer or something???


"I want to grow my hair sooooo long!!"
(then stop screaming when your mother brushes it or she will give you a crew cut)


I have a good friend who takes a picture of her beautiful baby each day before they go to school/work. What a great way to chronicle the year in pictures. They would be a great idea for me too.......if I would get around to getting Emily's China pictures in a photo album. I have half the pictures scrapped, the other half........well, they are neatly organized in a tote.....along with the last 4 years of photos. I am so bad. I take tons of pictures. ALL. OF. THE. TIME. But, that is where it stops. Not sure that I will take pictures each morning before work/school, but here they are on May 24th.
SO.CUTE.I.CAN.PINCH.THEM HEHEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home