Our Journey to Alyssa

My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back...... Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve 2006

Tonight as we usually do, we headed to my cousin's home to have Christmas Eve. It has been tradition that Santa comes to visit. This year Emily was quite excited. I knew what Alyssa's reaction would be. Here is our night in pictures!!!!



Emily was very excited when Santa arrived. She LOVED her new "Puppy Dog." Like she doesn't already have 100 dogs!!!



Alyssa is never one to disappoint a crowd. She was less than thrilled with the whole evening. This visit from the friendly ole fella just about sent her over the edge!!!!

Once we got home and the two girls were snuggled up in bed for the night, it was my turn to create some magic!!! This is before............................

This scene is after Santa dropped off his loot. Don't be fooled, all of these gifts are from myself, SANTA, my brother and my MOM.......and there are a few others for myself, my Mom and my brother. But, the bulk is for the girls. Way too much I know. But in my constant state of disorganization, I had everything wrapped and ready to go and I found two more bags of stuff that I forgot about along the way stuffed in the back of my closet. I am sure that they won't open them all and some will be put aside for birthdays LOL

I do believe that the gift below will be the favorites for both girls. Both of them LOVE LOVE LOVE to do crafts of any kind. We shall see.....
Here is my little princess asleep with visions of sugar plums dancing in her head.....

This little angel baby is probaly dreaming about the mean old man in the red suit who gave her a toy phone.....


Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day with family and a Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • At December 25, 2006 at 6:57:00 PM PST , Blogger Unknown said...

    Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to you, the girls and your Mom & brother! Hope this is simply the best Christmas till the next best Christmas!

    Love to you all from us!
    Missy, Greg & Chloe Rose

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home