Our Journey to Alyssa

My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back...... Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 30, 2006

New China Adoption Regulations

Below is an interesting link to a radio show commenting on the new regulations announced regarding Chinese Adoptions. I find it disheartening to hear about the changes as it would restrict many WONDERFUL families from adopting children from China. I also respect that China can make any changes to its Adoption Program that they feel is in the best interests of children. I know that there are many, many, many children all over the world who need families and I pray for them every night!!!! I thank God for my girls every single day!!!!

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/bl/episodes/2006/12/28


More Holiday pictures coming soon....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home