Going Private
I have been thinking about this for some time. I love using this blog as a way to chronicle our everyday lives. It started as a way for my family and friends to follow our journey to China to bring Alyssa home. I use it to help family and friends who live near and far a way to be a part of my girls' lives. As they are getting older I have been feeling increasingly uncomfortable with posting pictures of them on a public blog. Anyone has access to read and see the pictures without my knowledge. I know that some families within the adoption community have found their way to my blog as well. That is great. I know that when I waited to bring my girls home, especially my first baby, reading about other people's journey is what helped the long wait. As the wait for China has extended to nearly 3 years, I can't imagine waiting that long. I waited almost two years from start to finish for Emily and there were many a day that I didn't think that I would ever bring my baby home. But I did, and you will too. So if you are a frequent reader, an occasional lurker or you just found my blog now, I will be going private within the next couple of weeks. This blog will continue to exist, but any new entries will be on our "new" blog. The only way that you will be able to view the new entries is if you email me and I "allow" you to join the blog. So don't be shy, email me. Just let me know who you are, what your email address is (I need that in order to sign you on), and how you came to find my blog. Once you do that, I will allow you access to the account. If you have trouble, just email me and I will help you out. Click this link to get a google account...fast and easy....https://www.google.com/accounts/Login
So long for now, Michele, Mom to Emily and Alyssa
emilyhope7702@optonline.net
So long for now, Michele, Mom to Emily and Alyssa
emilyhope7702@optonline.net



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home