Our Journey to Alyssa

My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back...... Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

This must be what it feels like to hit the lottery!!!





WOW!! The last 24 hours have been a whirlwind. It has been so exciting finally knowing a little bit more about my newest baby. Finally, I can begin to prepare for the trip to China!! Knowing how old Alyssa will be and where we will be traveling to is such a great feeling. Her wonderful Nanny had a huge gift basket for us today. It was filled with all sorts of goodies for Emily and Alyssa. Included was a lottery ticket. It would be great if it was a winner......in reality, I feel like I have hit the jackpot twice now. Once the day I received Emily's referral and then again yesterday when I learned about Alyssa. Tomorrow (Thursday 10-6) we finally get photos!! I can't wait. Here is a picture of Emily and I opening our goodies!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home