Our Journey to Alyssa

My incredible journey to my second beautiful girl from China. Follow my paperchase and ultimately our trip to China and back...... Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 16, 2007

In honor of Chinese New Year.....


At Christmas I gave my Mom and Emily tickets to Emily's first "real" show at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. Okay, she did go there once before to see Barney LIVE, but I can't say that really counts for her first "big girl" NYC "show." Tomorrow we are taking the train to meet some great friends in the city to see the Chinese New Year Spectacular. I am so excited. So is Emily!!!! The show is said to be fantastic, I sure hope the girls enjoy it.

Radio City, here we come..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home