Please say a prayer for Pop
EDIT: 2-22-07 Pop is home and doing well. Thank you for your good thoughts and prayers!!
EDIT: Pop is doing better, holding his own, but we would continue to appreciate prayers!!! He is a strong and fiesty man, I know he will make it through this ;-)


This man is like a grandfather to my girls. He is the dad of my friend, Lauren. Pop is in pretty bad shape in the hospital. He became sick on Sunday morning and has been on a respirator ever since. They have tried several times to wean him off, but his lungs are just too weak. Pop was Emily's special date for the "Father's Day Brunch" in June and he is the greatest, most active man you could meet. PLEASE, pray that he begins to make an improvement and that he is successfully taken off of the respirator. 


1 Comments:
At February 16, 2007 at 6:20:00 PM PST ,
Unknown said...
I know can this family take much more? I pray for them all to weather this storm.. Miss seeing you..
M
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home