We have confirmed Consulate Appointments
WOO HOO, what a looooooooong week. After a few snags and quite a few bumps in the road.....we have confirmed appointments and the plane reservations have been tentatively made!! I am so excited. I don't think I would have made it throough another day of waiting.
For more information, join Alyssa's yahoo group. While I will be posting a lot to this site, the yahoo group is a private group and I will be posting more informaiton, I am sure. There will sure to be more pictures on the yahoo site too. Please email to join the private yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EmilysMeiMei/?yguid=172712951
Thanks for your support and prayers!!
Michele, Emily and ALYSSA
For more information, join Alyssa's yahoo group. While I will be posting a lot to this site, the yahoo group is a private group and I will be posting more informaiton, I am sure. There will sure to be more pictures on the yahoo site too. Please email to join the private yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EmilysMeiMei/?yguid=172712951
Thanks for your support and prayers!!
Michele, Emily and ALYSSA



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home